Yates County Public Health is partnering with the YMCA to bring you the...
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
- 4 month program (meet with a Healthy Heart Ambassador only twice a month for about 10 minutes).
- Offers personalized support for developing a BP self-monitoring routine, tips for maintaining cardiovascular health & nutrition education. Choose from several convenient times/locations in Yates County.
- FREE electronic blood pressure monitor provided to participants who do not already own one!
- At least 18 years old.
- Must have been told by a health care provider that they have high BP (documentation not required).
- Must not have experienced a recent cardiac event (within the past year).
- Must not have atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias.
- Must have provider clearance for participation if has, or is at risk for lymphedema.
- YMCA membership is NOT required.
Call Ann Murphy or Mary Griffiths at (315) 536-5160 for more information. Click here to see the meeting schedule.