Planning & Development
The Department provides planning and zoning consultation to the local towns and villages on an as needed basis, reviews and updates the County Comprehensive Plan, develops the County Capitol Improvement Plan and undertakes projects and grants that are deemed to provide a positive impact for the community as a whole and are consistent with the policies adopted under the County Comprehensive Plan.
Upcoming Training Opportunities:
County Grant Fund Information:
Yates County and the Keuka Housing Council, Inc. will be applying for a new round of Well and Septic Grants. Please contact Kelly Smith at 315-536-8707, ext 101 or at [email protected] for more information.
The Natural and Recreational Resources Grant - Round 6
The Yates County Natural & Recreational Resources Grant Application Deadline for Round 6 due is January 24th, 2023 at 4pm. Award announcements are scheduled for March 17th, 2023.
- Yates County Comprehensive Plan:2020
- Planning and Zoning Referrals (PDF) - A Guide for Local Officials
- YCPB Minutes
- Referral Form - Download for Fillable Version (PDF)
- Waterfront Revilalization Program (PDF)
- 14A Corridor Study (PDF)
- New York State Training Opportunities
- 2022 YCPB Meeting Schedule