State and Federal Veterans Benefit Counseling and Application Services by Accredited Representatives:
Serve as a liaison between the Veterans Administration, and all State and Federal Agencies
We strive to ensure that all veterans and their dependents have access to any benefits for which they may be eligible as the result of active duty, military, or naval service.
Areas most frequently cover by our office are:
- Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- Non Service-Connected Disability Pension
- Widow/Dependent Pension/DIC
- Educational Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Remote Access Claim Tracking and Submission Process
- VA Healthcare, VA Home Loan Guaranty and VA Life Insurance
- Request for military records and service medals
- Records of DD-214/Separation Papers filed in the County Clerk's Office
- NYS Property Tax Exemptions (Combat, Service-connected disability, war time era)
- New York State Medals for Certain Active Duty Service
- New York State Exempt Parks Pass
- New York State Hunting Licenses and Permits
- Discharge Upgrade or Correction to Discharge
- Burial Benefits
- Active Municipal Outreach Program and Engagements
To learn if you are eligible for these or other benefits, please call us to schedule an appointment or feel free to stop in the office during business hours.
Counseling Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Phone Inquires: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mon – Fri, Except Holidays (315) 536-5196
PLEASE BRING YOUR ORIGINAL DD-214 OR THE EQUIVALENT. If you do not have the original or a copy, we may be able to assist you in obtaining one.