Yates County Veterans Services offers guidance in navigating available benefits to veterans, for free. We assist in filing claims for benefits; throughout the process we offer assistance with gathering the necessary information for supporting and filing a claim, as well as tracking the claim. Additionally, we offer assistance with filing appeals for denied claims. When utilizing our services, our staff will help you throughout the entirety of the process without the uncertainty of your eligible benefits and possible delays from missing paperwork or information within the claim. Our accredited Veterans Services Officer and Director are authorized by the VA to perform such tasks: presenting claims, institute appeals, and follow through to final disposition with representation in Washington.
You may be eligible for benefits such as:
- Disability Compensation - You may qualify for VA disability benefits for physical conditions (like a chronic illness or injury) and mental health conditions (like PTSD) that developed before, during, or after service.
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment
- Education & training
- Home loans & Property tax discounts
- Life insurance
- Dependents & survivors
- Time sensitive benefits when separating or retiring
- Support for Veteran-owned small businesses
- Aid and attendance or housebound allowance
- Disability housing grants
- Family Member benefits
Make an appointment with us for further assistance.