Yates County Public Health is partnering with the Southern Tier Library System to distribute free COVID 19 at home test kits to five public libraries in Yates County! Starting on Weds, January 26, Yates County residents can pick up free test kits along with free KN95 masks at their local library during regular business hours. Supplies are limited and will be available until gone.
Participating libraries include:
- Penn Yan Public Library 214 Main St Penn Yan 315-536-6114
- Dundee Library 32 Water St Dundee 607-243-5938
- Branchport- Modeste Bedient Memorial Library 3699 Route 54A Branchport 315-595-2899
- Middlesex Reading Center 1216 Main St Middlesex 585-554-6945
- Rushville - Mabel D. Blodgett Memorial Library 35 South Main St Rushville 585-554-3939
The test kits are limited to ONE per household. There will be a limited supply of test kits. If New York State sends us more kits, we will replenish the libraries. The test kits are rapid antigen tests that provide results in 15 minutes. You can find instructions on how to complete the tests at https://ihealthlabs.com/.