Yates County residents can pick up free test kits along with free KN95 masks at their local library and other participating locations below during normal business hours. Supplies will be available until gone.
Participating locations include:
- All Town & Village Offices
- Yates County Public Health, 417 Liberty St. Suite 2021, Penn Yan
- HOPE Center Keuka Food Pantry, 202 E. Elm St., Penn Yan
- Middlesex Friendship House, 5614 Williams St., Middlesex
- The Living Well, 121 E. Elm St., Penn Yan
- Our Town Rocks, 12 Main St., Dundee
- Yates Community Fitness Center, 467 N Main St., Penn Yan
All five public libraries in Yates County will have test kits:
- Penn Yan Public Library, 214 Main St Penn Yan. (315)-536-6114
- Dundee Library, 32 Water St., Dundee. (607)-243-5938
- Branchport – Modeste Bedient Memorial Library, 3699 Route 54A Branchport. (315)-595-2899
- Middlesex Reading Center, 1216 Main Street Middlesex. (585)-554-6945
- Rushville – Mabel D. Blodgett Memorial Library, 35 South Main St Rushville. (585)-554-3939
The test kits are rapid antigen tests that provide results in 15 minutes.
Any questions, please call our office at 315-536-5160.